THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
I love the pictures! You are such a good photographer! And what a great pool to play in, with the little table where the kids can build with blocks. That is a great idea! And Tison is sure growing up fast- I am excited to see him this weekend!
I found your blog through the Brucks!!! This is sister Ek! I hope all is well...my blog is www.natalieek.wordpress.com! I am so excited to see what you are up to!
nice age, your slit is not ready for c--k yet but it is for licking and fingering, your mouth was ready though from day one and your ass is for sure, i love how it feels pulling a young girls panties off and cummingin her ass
7 comments:
Way to go Gladys on the new post!!! It's such a fun and easy way to keep up with you guys, I'm glad you're doing so well.
What a fun party...I love face painting!!!
I love the pictures! You are such a good photographer! And what a great pool to play in, with the little table where the kids can build with blocks. That is a great idea! And Tison is sure growing up fast- I am excited to see him this weekend!
The kids all look like they are having a lot of fun! Tison is getting big! Very cute kids indeed!
I found your blog through the Brucks!!! This is sister Ek! I hope all is well...my blog is www.natalieek.wordpress.com! I am so excited to see what you are up to!
You really are a good photographer.
nice age, your slit is not ready for c--k yet but it is for licking and fingering, your mouth was ready though from day one and your ass is for sure, i love how it feels pulling a young girls panties off and cummingin her ass
Post a Comment