Monday, October 22, 2007

Kindergarten



It has been a while since we posted so I thought I would put a picture of Nicole's first day of school. She started kindergarten at the end of August with one teacher. Then 2 weeks later they dissolved her kindergarten class and she was moved to a new class with a new teacher. That was a little bit of an adjustment for her since she had made friends in her previous class. She loves her teacher though, but still has more friends from her old class than her new one. I felt so bad for her and the other children in her first class because they had spent the first 2 weeks making friends and then they were split up and put into classrooms with children that had already had time to get to know one another. Nicole is a real trooper though and is doing so well in school. We couldn't be more proud of her!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Precious little girls!!