THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Hey Gladys! It's Julie Kland. I can't believe how grown up your family is, we only left Gainesville, what, 3 1/2 years ago? Jonathan stumbled on your blog somehow. You can check out our blog at http://jandjklandfamily.blogspot.com/ to find out about our family of 6 (going on 7!)
Hey! I need your address to send my Christmas card out. I know, I am so late in doing it this year. Will you email it to me at: amy.barlow@sbcglobal.net. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Take care, Amy
I just found your blog...your children are beautiful and you look great Gladys! Let's get together next time I come through Gainesville.(that's where you are right?)
8 comments:
That top picture is amazing!! I just love the recent pictures Gladys - what a family!!
I love the family pics! I'm assuming we'll get one in a Christmas card...? :)
You guys are all BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous pictures of the kids and what a hot mama you are!! WE love you tons! Merry Christmas! xoxo - Amy
Love the pictures! What a cute family you guys make. It helps when you start out with such attractive parents.
Amber
Hey Gladys! It's Julie Kland. I can't believe how grown up your family is, we only left Gainesville, what, 3 1/2 years ago? Jonathan stumbled on your blog somehow. You can check out our blog at http://jandjklandfamily.blogspot.com/ to find out about our family of 6 (going on 7!)
Hey! I need your address to send my Christmas card out. I know, I am so late in doing it this year. Will you email it to me at: amy.barlow@sbcglobal.net. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Take care, Amy
Gladys you look amazing and what a beautiful family you have. I enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with your family. Miss ya girl!
I just found your blog...your children are beautiful and you look great Gladys! Let's get together next time I come through Gainesville.(that's where you are right?)
Post a Comment