THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Blaine Michael
Blaine Michael was born on November 18. He was 12 days early and weighed 7lbs 12 ounces. Blaine was very healthy. I was the only one with some issues/complications after the delivery (that is another story), but all went well eventually. He is such a joy to have in our lives and his siblings just adore him. I will post more pics later and will do a little more updating as well. I am hoping to jump back on the blogging wagon now. We will see how I do! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
So handsome! I'll be working my way up to favorite aunt status in no time. When will you let him eat Dairy Queen?
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful, beautiful baby!!! So precious! I love the sibling shot too, absolutely adorable. So great to have you back on the blog!
That administrator comment was from me, I just wasn't signed in. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see an update of what else you all are up to!
Congratulations!!
welcome back!!! cute baby!!! youve definately got your hands full, good thing they are so adorable!!!
yeah a new blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much Gladys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is adorable! Congratulations!
another beautiful baby. i'm glad to hear that he was a healthy little guy and i hope you are doing well now. i miss you. best of luck.
I can't wait to get a copy of the kids group pic! So precious!
Oh he is beautiful! All of your children are. What a lucky mommy you are. Congrats!
He is so cute and I hope we can get together soon to actually see these precious babies!
So beautiful! He is just precious!
Post a Comment