We have these wonderful friends named the Rosenlund Family. They needed a new bathroom and we were in need of a fun family vacation. We ended up trading with them.....Paul would remodel there Master Bath and we get a Disney Vacation. It was so fun! We stayed at Disney's Grand Floridian which was a real treat. We spent one day at the Magic Kingdom and the other Day at Epcot. The kids were so funny......they were so excited about staying at a hotel, because we rarely do, and they wanted to bring their bath robes with them. We stayed 2 nights there and on our last day there I surprised the kids with some room service.... breakfast in bed. They LOVED it. Blaine was only 3 moths old, but he was such an angel. You would have never known he was there. I posted a few pics. ENJOY!
THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Our Disney Trip in February '09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a magical vacation! Disney really is the funnest place ever. :)
Oh my goodness! That looks just like heaven! What a sweet gift basket - so thoughtful!!
We love you guys too! So fun to see the pictures! I am so happy that you had fun. And thank you for all you have done for us! We are so lucky to know your family!!
oh I LOVE that you are back on blog!!! I have missed you so much ... in person and in writing! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment