THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Our Fun Weekend with the Melin Family
In March our friends Jess and Kelli Melin came to visit us with their 3 beautiful children + 1 (baby girl) on the way. We had a fun, fun weekend with them. Friday afternoon we watched their kiddos while they went to the temple and that night they brought back some YUMMY pizzas. Saturday morning we we all met over at the Science Center and had a fun day together. We packed a lunch and ate it outside. The kids seemed to really have fun together. We love it when they come to visit. Hopefully we will go down soon to visit them and their new sweet baby girl who we have not met yet. While I was doing this post Tison came up to me and said, "I want to go to the Science Center to see TJ, Summer, and Matthew." I said, "Do you think they live their?" and he said, "YES!" That was the last place he saw them. TOO FUNNY!
TJ WORKING HARD COLLECTING ORANGES
MATTHEW WITH HIS DADDY TRYING TO PEDDLE THE ORANGES UP THE RAMP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a fun outing!!!
Wow, you are a blogging machine!! It's fun to actually see some new posts when I check your site. :)
See ya soon!
Holy Belly! I forgot what that looked like! We can't wait for our next get together, too!
micheele can you please milk my cocklike that?
Post a Comment