Boating with the Bori Family, May 2006-FUN TIMES!
Michelle was not so sure if she liked the tubing or not, but she was a real trooper. I was 6 months pregnant with Tison on this outing so you will not see pictures of me flying on the tube on the water (though I was wanting to be out there really bad).
George with Elianna, Michelle, Gabrielle, and Nicole. Look at the expressions on each of their faces, all so different (hilarious)
George and Veronica swimming around. Even though I didn't water ski or tube I did swim, but there were no pics taken.
The kids playing around in the boat. It started to rain on the way back so we put the cover on and the kids played under there.
1 comment:
Gladys, this is Lillie, Lacy's sister. I just cannot get over how BEAUTIFUL your girls are. I'm excited to be able to peek at you guys every once in a while (if you don't mind.) Glad to see life is good. :)
Post a Comment