Monday, March 26, 2007

Home Improvements

Paul July 2005 working in the kids bathroom. He is a hard worker!

One of his finished projects, the beautiful crown molding in the kids bathroom.


The latest news in our house are the projects that we have been tackling around here. I will be sending pictures in the near future (with some before and afters) of what we have done to the house. We have been having fun making each room the way we would like it.
I tackled a project this weekend with Paul's help. He taught me how to build casing around Tison's bedroom window and I had so much fun doing it. He built the sill (I helped some with that) and then I built the casing.
Our home is an on going project for us, but we will get it done just the way we would like eventually.

No comments: