Thursday, November 8, 2007

Birthdays, Halloween and a New Pair of Shoes

Well, I figured I would recap on some of the big events from the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy!


I realized that I never did a post for Tison's 1st birthday from September. Time is flying by too quickly. Below are a few pics from his birthdays......we celebrated here and then up in Gainesville. I can't believe he is one. Maybe I never posted because I was in denial :)

We stripped him down to his diaper to eat his birthday cake. It makes for an easier clean-up.



Then the birthdays that follow Tison's are Paul's and mine in October. Paul and I usually celebrate our birthdays together since they are only a couple of days apart. It was my 30th and Paul's 31st. What fun we had! We went out for a nice dinner at Del Frisco's (for those of you that know how much I enjoy food-I was in heaven-mmmmmmm) and then after dinner we went to our friends Brenda and Joe's home for a surprise birthday party for me that my very thoughtful husband planned. He had a spread of wonderful food (that I could not touch because I was soooooo full from our YUMMY dinner) a beautiful birthday cake, and a room full of dear friends and family that we have made here. And to top it all off he planned all of this on his birthday. He is one of the most unselfish people I know. I felt so much love that night. Thank you Paul for a wonderful evening!


Then on my Real birthday my girls made me a very YUMMY breakfast. I have to be one of the luckiest people around. I love my kids!

I just had to stick this picture in because it looks like Tison is playing a saxaphone.
A few days after our birthdays comes Michelle's and she turned 4. She wanted a My Little Pony cake. You will have to excuse my poor decorating job. :)

The weather is so nice now so the children love to spend their time on the back porch doing all sorts of projects.
FALL PAINTING! (Below)
MASTERPIECES!

Michelle, Nicole, and Tiffany(a little girl I take care of everyday!)

Paul and I had a nice weekend a couple of weeks ago. We were supposed to go on Wednesday October 24th-Sunday the 28th to Paul's bosses cabin in North Carolina with a group of couples from work. We were looking sooooo forward to it since in the last 7 1/2 years we have not really gone away for a few days without little ones in tow. Well that Monday Michelle came down with a serious case of strep and we were unable to go with everyone. When she seemed to be doing much better. We took the kids to G'ville for a Friday and Saturday night stay at Mima and Papa's and a fun filled weekend with their cousins Joseph and Millie and we headed to Disney Friday night.....alone. It was soooooo FUN and much needed after being to and from the Pediatricians office and Hospital the whole week. Thank you Mima, Papa, UNCLE CHRIS, Uncle Joe, and Aunt Lacy. The pic below was taken on "Thunder Mountain".
Below are pics of the kids from halloween. Tison was a pirate. I had so much fun making his costume and Elmer's gluing fake hair to his chin.

Michelle was a 50's girl and Nicole was Barbie. We had a pot luck and went Trick or Treating at my Aunt Gail's house which has become a tradition every year since we moved here!
On November 2nd Tison got his 1st pair of shoes. It took him a little while to get used to them, but he is doing well walking in them.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the pictures - I loved the breakfast in bed...you deserve that!! Love you!!

Lacy said...

Great! I love seeing the kids in their costumes! They all look so great and Michelle looks like she was feeling a little bit better. We love you guys!

Shannon said...

i love your enthusiasm and your love for your kids/family...you are an amazing person...i especially loved tison's mustache!!hilarious!!

Happy said...

How exciting to see another post! Your kids are SOOOO cute!! You and Paul are awesome, we love you guys! I LOVE Tisen's costume and make-up, that is hilarious!

Ashlea said...

It sounds like you had lots of birthday fun...what sweet girls you have and a wonderful husband too! I have never tried that restraunt, and I absolutly adore food as well. Happy 30th!!

I really enjoyed all the pics and especially love Tison's hairy chin:) I agree, we need to get together sometime. We think about you guys a lot too!

Kelli said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! They are very cute! fun times!

Amy said...

Beautiful beautiful family Gladys. Happy birthday to you all as well. We love yoU!! Amy & Grant

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Hey! Long time, no hear! That's why I LOVE this whole blog thing. I'm able to keep up with everyone. Especially those I haven't seen for so long.

First of all, your family is darling! I still can't believe you have 3 kids. It seems like just yesterday that you had your first! And now there are 3!? You are awesome.

I'm so happy that things are going well with you and your family. I don't make it to Florida very often, once a year, at that, but next time I'm there, I'll let you know. It would be great to see you and catch up.

Love you! Amy

The Nielsen Family said...

Hey Gladys, it's Amber Nielsen. I've been checking out your blog for some time now and thought I ought to post something. I can't believe you turned 30! How was it for you? I love looking at the pictures the kids are growing so fast. Tyson is now One!! Carter turns one this Tues. Like you, I think I am in denial. Love the posts!

Anonymous said...

love em 4,old enough to start enjoying having her pu s sy touched, fingered and licked and show she is enjoying it, nothing hotter than licking a toddlersc u nt and feeling her buck and wriggle, panties smell and taste amazing, feel so nice tocum in, they suck c o ck really good too but not able to really tell

Anonymous said...

the ass is nice n tight too, gotta be gentle and go slow but you would be shocked just how deep you can go, nicefingering her snatch while you cumin her too