During this election year I have come to realize how many of us are not involved or only a little involved in one of the great freedoms we have in this country. The freedom I am talking about is our right to vote and have that vote count and our right to publicly or privately support those we would like to see in office. Over the years I have learned what a great privalege it is and how we need to educate ourselves on the issues and the candidates. I have also learned that educating ourselves means to go to the source itself. I put no importance on what the biased media says. They have their own agenda. If you want to learn about someone or something you go straight to the source. Sometimes it can take alot of research on your own part but it is well worth it. I believe there are many out there who do not care a thing about politics, but we need to care. This is our nation. It is a wonderful, wonderful place. I plead to those of you who are not involved or informed in regards to anything political to get informed. Don't just go on who your parents, teachers, friends, neighbors are voting for, but make your own educated decision and vote for someone who holds true to all the things you hold dear. GET INVOLVED! Teach your children the importance of it and the great FREEDOM and PRIVALEGE we have and they have. Please don't take it for granted. I do warn you though :) . For some of us it can be quite addictive. I have become a political junkie for all the right reasons. I believe this country was founded on greatness and by inspired men and I will contnue to vote to keep it that way! I hope you will continue to do the same. If you haven't yet, it isn't too late. Thank you for listening. I will be hopping off my soap box now......
-Excited for Super Tuesday
4 comments:
Word!
It's about time you posted something. :) How about some pictures of those cuties of yours? Super Tuesday was not so Super for Mitt. Let's hope he can pull something off and still get the nomination.
Vote Mitt 2012!
It was sad to see him drop out today. Though a smart move in saving some of his money for the next election.
Time to post something new Gladys!
Post a Comment