ELISE, AUDREY, NICOLE, CAMILLE, MICHELLE, and TISON(barely in the left hand corner)
Each year my husbands side of the family does something called "Cousins Camp". This was the 2nd year of it with this group of girls. This year we were lucky enough to have them all stay with us for a couple of days in July and I was able to plan a fun time for them. Paul and I love all our nieces and nephews so much. We have 26 nieces and nephews on his side of the family, plus a grand niece and another grand niece/nephew that is on the way. And on my side of the family we have 1 nephew and 1 niece and another niece/nephew on the way. We were so grateful for the time we had with 3 of our nieces over cousins camp. It gave us an opportunity to get to know them better. We hope they come back again soon!
DAY 1
Three of these sweet girls arrived at our home. They played dress up and did a little modeling show. We decorated some aprons for a craft project. They played outside in our playhouse and on the slide. They had a chicken nugget smiley face lunch. They had swim time at the Solomon's Monday evening and played in the castle with the Solomon's grandson, Landon. Wherever the girls were Tison was. He enjoyed his cousins too!
"OUR BEAUTIFUL BUNCH"
"IS IT TIME FOR BED YET? WE NEED OUR BEAUTY SLEEP."
MAKING APRONS AND PLAYING OUTSIDE!
BLAINE JOINING IN ON THE FUN
SWIMMING AT THE SOLOMON'S HOME AND SOME CASTLE FUN.
THANK YOU DENNIS AND EDIE!
They woke up very happy and excited the next morning. We had a fun filled day planned. They had a "YUMMY" Dunkin Donuts breakfast and then we got ready and went to the Science Center where they played in a hurricane wind tunnel, slid down intenstinal walls and stood in a nasal cavity, made their own potato head faces, Tison drove them on a jeep Safari through Potato Head land, and then collected oranges on a little orange farm. They were very hard workers. My brother Chris came down to visit as well while going to audition for American Idol. They all had a blast! When we got back from the Science Center they had popcorn and watched "Bed Time Stories"....LOVE that movie!
"SPA NIGHT"
COUSINS CAMP '09
Tuesday evening I did a spa night and ice cream sundae night with the girls. We painted our toe nails and wore our bath robes. I did glacial mud masks on them and cucumbers for their eyes. They had so much fun and felt very pampered. :) I think you can tell which feet are mine, but can you tell which feet are my girls feet? I think one of them is very obvious.....Nicole and I have the same feet.
LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE GIRLS AND THE ONES OF TISON AND BLAINE JOINING IN ON THE FUN!
Wednesday morning we did another craft where we made hair bows out of flowers and then they had lunch and I drove to drop them off.....BITTERSWEET!
No comments:
Post a Comment