Nicole, Michelle, Coey, Tison, and Mia
My good lookin' chef! Thank you for the meal Paul....it was DELICIOUS!!!
My beautiful friend with her dessert masterpiece which we finished off at breakfast the next morning.......mmmmm good! Thank you Anne-Marie!
Pablo and Tiana, we can't wait to hang out again soon. Hurry and come back to Florida!
4 comments:
You're such a doll! Thanks for the sweet post! We had a blast & can't wait to see you all again. Check your mail this week okay! ;)
LOVE IT!!!! Your life will always be filled with good people Gladys - you truly are an incredible person and I feel SO LUCKY to count you as my friend!!
My sweet friend, don't know how you've put up with me for 16 years. You're a great friend and I cherish our friendship. LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!
Gladys, I love reading your blog.. you are surrounded by so many people who love you and we had a great time at your home the other day. You are such a great mom and friend, I love ya girl!
Post a Comment