It has been well over a year now since my last blog post, but I am going to start back again within the next week. It took me a while after having Blaine (our 4th child) to get back into a nice organized routine. I feel like I am finally getting there, 2 years later....is that sad? :) There is so much to tell about from our first garden, to our new patio, our summer vacation, our return to school, and some home renovations. I will be back after labor day with a new post. I am helping a friend with her wedding on Saturday and my thoughts and time are focused on that right now. Then Tison will be turning 4 on Sunday....I can't believe it........so I'm having to get things ready for his little birthday celebration. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and SAFE Labor Day weekend!
Love,
Gladys :)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear all about your exciting updates!
Post a Comment