Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Past 2 Years

So much has happened in the past 2 years for our family........Chris and Rachelle's Wedding (April 2005), Paul graduated from the University of Florida (May 2005) with a degree in Construction Management ( I have no clue why I don't have any graduation pictures of his on my computer. Hello Family--- If there are any floating around out there I would love copies :) ), Paul started his 1st job out of college with J. Richard Watson Construction building custom homes in Orlando (beginning May 2005), We bought our first home and moved to Orlando (end of May 2005), We visited Alaska on a cruise, toured Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia (WOW-what beautiful places)-(beginning May 2005), Tison came into our family (September 2006). We rented a large home in Big Canoe, Georgia with a portion of Paul's family (December 2006/January 2007) . Oh-and I can't forget...Nicole started Pre-K in January 2007 at one of the Elementary schools nearby. She is so excited about being in school and I miss having her at home (Michelle does too!) She will start kindergarten this fall. Following are pictures of some of the events listed above:
(Me, Rachelle, and Lacy)

Chris and Rachelle's Wedding, April 2005

My beautiful sisters-in-law!


Chris and Rachelle pictured with Rachelle's little cousin and our daughter Nicole






Our 1st home!


Me and Paul in Vancouver, BC, May 2005!


Nicole, Michelle, and Paul riding on the bus in Vancouver, BC




Lacy, Joe, Me, Paul, and Michelle on the cruise ship watching a night time show!




Seeing the sites and beautiful architecture in Victoria, British Columbia

Butchart Gardens (Victoria, BC)--what a beautiful place


(Dad, Nicole, Me, Mom, Michelle, and Paul)

One of our stops in Alaska posing for a cruise picture



The beautiful scenery of Alaska!-(picture courtesy of Rachelle)



January 2007, Tison with his big sister Michelle




Michelle and Nicole


Nicole's 1st day of Pre-K (our girls are growing up too fast!)

(Camille-4, Michelle-3, Audrey-4, and Nicole-5)

Cousins having fun on the porch swing in Big Canoe, Georgia


Can you believe that this is only half of the bunch of cousins? (From top to bottom and left to right--Jackson, Adam, Nicholas, Mitchell, Sadie, Taryn, Kyle, Nicole, Russell, Michelle, Seth, Camille, and Audrey)

They were all wearing their New Year's Day shirts they made!

5 comments:

rachelle said...

We got married April 05, not 04. :)

And holy wow.... that's a LOT of cousins.

Gladys said...

I changed the date for you Rachelle. Sorry, I did not realize I had typed in 04' under that picture!

rachelle said...

Not a problem, I figured it was just a typo. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...love your site! This is a really cool way for your family and friends to keep up with you guys. I have never seen this before. Too cool. Your children are so precious. BTW.... thanks for listening to me today. :) Love, Jo

Jlowryjr said...

Good work Gladys. I saw it last week, but wanted to formally comment.