I went to the library today and checked out 19 books for the girls and boys. Tison and Blaine helped me pick out quite a few of them. Then we came home and read a couple of them. I was just about sworn by my husband to never return to the library to check out books because at the end of the last school year I had a number of overdue fees I had to pay. I am making a promise now that I will not return any more books later than the due date. I just can't stay away! My children LOVE to read and I LOVE to read. I love when the book fair comes around to the kids school. I always purchase them books that we can read throughout the summer. A little something new and something that I do not have to return.
I hope to one day have a little library in our home. That has always been a DREAM of mine. I dream of wall to wall books from the floor to the ceiling with a nice bay window seat and a beautiful thick wood desk with drawers on both sides (3 on each) so the kids can have their own place to put/do homework or study. Until then I have to check out books or else our little home would be over run with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment