Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Treasure Box



We have been having a bit of trouble with homework being accomplished by one of our children who's name will remain anonymous. So, I went on a treasure box shopping SPREE yesterday and created our very own. (In the girl's classes there is a treasure box they get to pick out of each week and they get so excited about it-the one at school is behavior based) We have everything from crafts to note pads, note cards, stamps, stickers, movies, books, boxes of gum balls, winter gloves, play dough, glow sticks, etc. All 3 children were so excited. Tison is participating too. He has to do a 1/2 hour of "Starfall" each day. When the girls got home from school yesterday I presented it to them and what occured after that was complete SUCCESS.....Homework accomplished......Wooooohooooooo! What a relief. I will keep you all posted on how it goes.

No comments: