Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tison turns 4......Happy Birthday Son!!!

(I took this picture last year and it is one of my favorites of his sweet face)
("BUDDIES")

(His 2nd Birthday)

Tison's 1st bed

(Finishing his Birthday Cake on his 1st birthday)

(Daddy and Tison)

(Nicole and Tison)

(Michelle and Tison)

(SLEEPING at the hospital)
(The day after he was born)

I can't believe that another year has gone by! Today this little man turns 4.
He has brought so much JOY to all of our lives. The day he was born the girls were so excited to have a new little baby brother. They both "mama'd him. As these past 4 years have gone by he has truly shown us what a "little man" he is. He is the biggest helper in the world. Always wanting to help me with chores around the house and wanting to do everything Daddy does. He told us a few weeks ago that he wanted a black suit just like Daddy's for church. So this morning before church he will be opening his very first black suit (He has always had a little coat to wear, but never a suit) :). Tison is such a wonderful and caring "big brother" to his "little brother" Blaine. He shares everything with him and makes sure he is okay. Over the past year they have really become "BUDS". I hope they always will be. Tison has the "BIGGEST" and "SWEETEST" heart. He loves to tell me that I am pretty or beautiful every once in a while. What mother wouldn't love that coming from her little man? I just LOVE everything about him. He has such a fun loving personality and a GREAT sense of humor. He loves to play and laugh. Not a day goes by that he doesn't bring a smile to all of our faces.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TISON
We ALL love you!

4 comments:

Happy said...

It's fun to get an update on you and your family! I cannot believe that Tison is 4!!! I didn't realize that he and Teya are the same age, and that Blaine and Dallin are the same age. But then I remembered stopping by your house a couple of years ago and we were both pregnant, so I guess that makes sense! Tell Paul hi for me! Hope you all are doing well!

Kira said...

is he seriously 4???? No Way!!! I LOVE that you updated. I truly miss you every day! Hugs to all of your family.

annemariejohnson23 said...

What a lil' man in that suit! So stinkin' cute!! That dinner and cake looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

love to have her on my lap in just hersexy panties, it feels so nice to rub thepussy through them then slip your hand in the waist band and softly fingerfuck her, I miss my gf's 2 year old I loved feeling herpussy and sniffing her panties