Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cousins

Millie and Tison were trying to hide from me. They were under the covers. When I said I was going to lay down on this comfy bed they started to laugh hysterically. They were too cute!

Can't get enough of this little bruiser!

Blaine and Isaac were too cute together!

Can you believe those BIG BLUE eyes. I thought my children had BIG EYES!

The boys and I had a little quick trip up to Gainesville yesterday morning. Aunt Lacy was sweet enough to watch the boys while I went to an appointment. I was LUCKY enough to pick up my beautiful little niece from Joy School. It was so much FUN. Millie was so excited when she saw me. She started yelling, "Aunt Gladys, Aunt Gladys". The children had a nice time playing together and I got to cuddle little Isaac. I enjoyed some nice conversation with Lacy too. I love that I have so many sisters now. Having family close by, all around us, is such a blessing!

1 comment:

Kira said...

oh how I miss the kids in your clan!!!