The other night when Paul was putting the children to bed he glanced up and saw their games in the closet. He noticed the game "Chutes and Ladders". Knowing that our older girls already know how to play that game he said to Tison, "Tison, do you know how to play Chutes and Ladders?". To which he replied, "Yes! First you "chute" the bad guys......". He was unable to finish his explanation of the game because everyone was laughing so hard.
Today after church our children were playing and Paul over heard Michelle saying that she was the "banker", "the orphanager", and "the lawyer". Paul was impressed by her RESUME and asked her, "Michelle do you know what a lawyer is?". She answered with a question, "You don't know what a Lawyer is Dad?" Paul said, "I want to know what you think it is." She then explained, "Well, people bring me their money and I "low-yer" the price of stuff so they can afford it.
2 comments:
Too cute. If only real lawyers did "low-yer" their prices!
I would like to know how she became the orphanager.
Post a Comment