
Thirty Four years ago today a very special person was born into this world, my husband and the father of my children, Paul. He has been my very best friend for the past 11 years and I love him dearly. I wonder many times why I was so BLESSED to have such a WONDERFUL man in my life. We love to DREAM together. He loves to do everything with me. He is the HARDEST WORKER I know. He is an AWESOME father. ALWAYS there for our children. LOVES to spend every moment he gets with them. COMPLETELY supportive of me in all that I do. He has taught me how to be more laid back and not take things in life so seriously, but to roll with the punches. He has put up with all my faults and loves me even more everyday. He is my biggest fan. I am grateful for his BIRTH-DAY and feel
privileged to be able to share it with him. I LOVE YOU PAUL and I AM GRATEFUL THAT WE HAVE ETERNITY TOGETHER.
3 comments:
We remembered! Just too late to call. I'm grateful that my sweet sister found such a great guy.
Happy birthday Paul!
He really is a great person- definitely on my list of top 10 people I admire most! Tell him Happy Birthday from us!
Happy Birthday Paul!!! You are right that he is a pretty amazing guy! :-)
Post a Comment