Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Weekend Past

BEWARE....the pictures you about to see may raise the stress levels of some mothers (I know they did mine) :). Please proceed with caution!






I realized that I had not done a post about the first weekend in October. We had such a wonderful weekend. Our church had its General Conference and we were spiritually fed from Saturday through Sunday. I didn't want it to end. We started off the weekend washing our car all together as a family and ate some YUMMY food. It was a wonderful family filled weekend....minus the aftermath. The pictures ABOVE show how the children had free roam of the house and they also show that I took a BREAK :)!


The children had so much FUN


Then Blaine decided he would just soak in the bucket for a little while. He had so much FUN in there.
The children raced leaves that they had named down the drain. It was too fun to watch.
I had made a bunch of chicken salad, a fruit salad, and a pasta and cheese salad the day before. So we had some good, already prepared food for our laid back weekend.

3 comments:

Maren said...

love the fruit salad in the cup so it doesn't get the other food wet. Glad you had a good conference and thanks for posting the house pics :)

Anonymous said...

lovely little body on her, nice long legs love to feel them wrapped around my neck as I am eating her childpussy and sucking herclit, rub my hardon all ove that lovely fatpussy andcum on it

Anonymous said...

actually they are both reallysexy , fun to have both in bed with me