

Last night at the girl's school we had the "Fall Family Hoe Down". There was a hayless hay ride, petting zoo, pumpkin pie eating contest, cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn, a cake walk, etc. The kids had a lot of fun. When we had our PTA Board Meeting I volunteered to help with the decorations for the "Pumpkin Patch" we were going to have. So I bought the scarecrow pictured above and Paul and I got together and made the pumpkin patch sign. Paul cut the wood and arrow for me. I painted the arrow, letters and picture. We had fun making it. We were so happy with how it turned out that we are planning on making more in the future. Our PTA Vice Pres. asked me how much I would charge to make him one. I told him he could go ahead and buy the one we had there and asked him how much he would pay for something like that. He told me $20.00 and ended up buying the sign from me. I really didn't expect to sell our sign last night. Our VP does a pumpkin patch with his family at their home on Halloween and wanted the sign to have for his patch each year.
2 comments:
Excellent work my crafty sis!
The sign really does look good.
come to bed pumpkin I have a real nice present for you
Post a Comment