Have I ever mentioned that FALL is my favorite time of the year. I LOVE the changing colors, the cool crisp air, pumpkin patches, corn fields/mazes, the holidays (especially THANKSGIVING...It is my favorite meal of the year :)......I LOVE cooking, baking, AND eating.)
I stock up on Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, Marshmallows, and graham crackers. AND my absolute favorite.....SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY.
I stock up on Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, Marshmallows, and graham crackers. AND my absolute favorite.....SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY.
This weekend we were able to spend some time with family because our nephew, Matthew, got married to his beautiful bride Ana (another Latina in the FAM-YEAH!!) Can I just say that OUR nephew and my husband Paul have GREAT taste :). My sister-in-law Marilyn did a beautiful job with the reception. I have never seen the gym area in one of our churches look more beautiful. I had our camera already to go, but left it at home and we were already in Tampa. So, I am hoping that the family will start sending pics of the Open House here in Florida so I can post them.
It was a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:
I love all of the decorations! And thanks SO much to you and Paul for watching our kids on Saturday. That was SO SO helpful, since it would have been hard to find someone here to watch my kids for the entire day! We really appreciated it. I wish we could have stayed to visit with you guys!
Post a Comment