Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Little Time for some Fall Creativity

It seems like it is not very often that I get a chance to be a little creative. When I do get the chance I feel GREAT! I had a few moments this past Saturday Morning to add to my Fall Decor. Below are the things I did. Very Simple and Easy! The popcorn idea I got from another person's website....I wish I could remember who, but I thought it was FUN. My children have loved it. They are depleating the stash very quickly. I will post the rest of my Fall Decor later.
ENJOY!!





1 comment:

Natalie said...

Gladys,

Those crafts are darling. I'm inspired to get creative now. Thank you for your kind emails to my family and myself- it means so much to us. I hope all is well with you and your family. You are such a wonderful person.

Love,
Natalie